Herbal teas and natural remedies form an integral part of my service as your doula, and I’m a dab hand at making a delicious brew. Herbology and the use of natural plant medicine can be very effective to help with various ailments and as natural pain relief to complement or replace traditional medicine.
I have completed two different herbal courses, one in medicinal herbs and one in medicinal birthing herbs. I birthed my own children naturally and to date have assisted at thirty-seven other births using the knowledge shared below. I have been using herbal therapy on myself, my children, friends and clients for fifteen years.
Mineral supplements for throughout pregnancy
- Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla)
- Feverfew (Tanacetum Parthenium)
- Goldenseal Root powder (Hydrates Canadensis)
- Herbal tea for an easy birth
- Lime Blossom (Tilia Europea)
- Raspberry Leaves (Rubus Ideas)
- Squaw Vine (Mitchella Repens)
- Aftercare for Mum
- Mother’s Milk Tea
- Post Birth Bitz Bath 1
- Post Birth Bitz Bath 2
- Post Birth Salve – Comfrey, Vitamin E, Honey